 Space / 32985
Re: More evidence of the Jade Empire Threat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
I figured I'd better jump on this bandwagon before seating becomes limited.
Presenting the JX-1 Lo Pan commerce raider

Just the facts, mam:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=79890>

mocpage with full color commentary:
<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/3796>

Photo manipulation courtesy of Ryan Rubino and Farmer John smoked wieners.
Farmer John...eastern-most in quality, western-most in flavor.

Enjoy the game,
-Keith

Lo Pan?!?  Bwhahahahaa!  Excellent!  An homage to one of the classic cheezeballs
of all time. Awesome.

Wonderfully odd ship too....I was thinking that Jade Empire would have a
spindly, angled look...like flying knives kinda thing.  This basically brings
home this aesthetic.  I'm assuming it's mini scale, or is there a fig hiding in
Lo Pan's inner sanctum?  Um...that didn't come out right.

'Well lemme tell ya, as ol' Jack Burton useta say....'

Great stuff.

-Gil