 Space / 32984
Re: Spyshot: Spamcake Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 06:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, John Neal wrote:

Well, well, well - the first crack in the Train-head armor has finally appeared. In five years, no one will ever speak the horid word “train” again! It will be either Castle (Larry P) or Space (John Neal).

MUAHAHAHA

Careful. We might be more insideous than that! Check out your own backyard We are going to take over S P A C E from within!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

   Seriously tho, this is a cool little speeder! Much fun! Can’t wait to see it at BrickFest!

Thanks, Lenny, but this little guy was at BrickFest...PDX! In fact, that is why I built him (the night before:-) He was flying under the Spamcake Diner® (a less experienced Spycam operator Ben just missed him HERE;-)

Unfortunately, my summer schedule never permits me to attend the BrickFest in August:-(

JOHN

T R A I N S

(Trains in S P A C E)