 Space / 32865
Re: Spyshot: Spamcake Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Neal wrote:

Well, well, well - the first crack in the Train-head armor has finally appeared. In five years, no one will ever speak the horid word “train” again! It will be either Castle (Larry P) or Space (John Neal).

MUAHAHAHA

Seriously tho, this is a cool little speeder! Much fun! Can’t wait to see it at BrickFest!

-Lenny