 Space / 3292
  Re: Moonbase! Need Help!

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes: From a looks pint of view, it looks too square to me. Mabey adding 1 standard baseplate on the side, and build it up as little as 5 bricks high. Also the roof might need a little more dimension. I dunno, a large (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Moonbase! Need Help!

(...) ^^^^^ You can be the archtect. I dont mind. (Gives me more time to get pieces). I live in Clinton County, Michigan. Where do u live? If they have a 4- H club, they probably have a fair. We people in Clinton County are just a bunch of Farmers (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Moonbase! Need Help!

"Jonathan McKay" <vebble2669@aol.com> wrote in message news:FzK6Ay.6pM@lugnet.com... (...) standard (...) the (...) tower (...) or (...) didn't (...) Ya, I'm gathering the same. What you (Rick) should do to spruce it up would be add some texture and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Moonbase! Need Help!

Although I never thought to check the county fair, the festival that my city puts on over the 4th of july weekend also has a Lego Building contest. Ask around and see if someone around you has one. Troy -- -- Please note my new e-mail addresses: (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)