 Space / 32766
  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

I built a second type of container using the 8x8 field plate and added two removable ends to meet the 8x8x16 form factor as well as to make the conatiner match the 8x8x16 in appearance. (URL) also added a 4x5 removable panel that mates with the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

Mike, Once again, great job. These rock ! I "ldrew" a version of your original 8x16 NBA Container with holes in the sides like my TEU's. (URL) seems perfect for a container standard for all the reasons you mention. Using the 8x8 and the end adapters (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

The only problem I encountered with the containers is the shortage of connection points when using the NBA\Soccer 8x16 plate as the base for a container. There is no connection for the bottom of 1x4x5 cutout on the side. For the 8x8 version I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

I hadn't noticed that on the 8x16's but I used 1x8 and 1x6 plates on the 8x8's to make attaching to the 8x8 field piece workable. I don't think a 1-plate high threshhold will annoy the moonbase denizens much : ) I'll try that on the 8x16's too. The (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)