 Space / 32520
Re: New MOC- Pirate APC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 03:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
Nice work Soren. I like how you made it all bulky and tough looking. The
colours work, as do the greebles (gotta love those smoke dischargers).

Thanks. My inspiration was the 6X6 from Macross (Can't find a pic right now). I
think someone else may have used those smoke dischargers too, can't remember.

However, I think it needs a vision block. Or maybe more optical sensors,
preferably in blue or cyan.

Yeah, I agree, but all the vision blocks I tried just didn't work. Once I finish
my next MOC I'm gonna come back to this one and see about fixing that.

Soren