 Space / 32455
Re: New MOC- Pirate APC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Not much of a name, I know.

snip
   (Click on the image, my puppet! Click it!)

There’s no real interior, I focused mostly on the exterior while building.

The half-stud plate to the left of the hatch is for mounting weapons, but at the time of these pictures I didn’t have any for it.

Soren Roberts, Pirate Guildmaster

Very cool, I like the shape, and the colors. I think it’s greebled really well too. I feel like maybe it could use a ladder or something on the back, it seems like it’s kinda a long drop from the hatch to the ground.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust