 Space / 32446
Re: New MOC- Pirate APC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:23:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Not much of a name, I know.

snip

Very good moc. I like the colors, the slick exterior and the precise detailing. What I think is really missing are headlights. Does it have a detailed underside, to?

I also had a close look at your other great mocs in your gallery. I must say wow!

Happy building,

Daniel