 Space / 32447
Re: New Hovercar: "Coyote"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.space, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
Check out the "Coyote" economy sports car.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76981

Example #1 of something getting buried.  THis hovercar is tre cool.  This thing
looks well thought out, and is very detailed.  Not a thing I would change if I
could have built it.

-Lenny

Thanks, Lenny. Actually, that went from concept to finished product rather
quickly, which does'nt happen often for me. The windshield hinge was the only
major design challenge. Ain't serendipity great.

Later,
Todd