 Space / 32582
Re: New Hovercar: "Coyote"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
   Check out the “Coyote” economy sports car.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76981

LMKWYT, Todd Amacher

Hey, Todd,

I’m glad Lenny reminded us of this one. I saw it but it flashed by and I was unable to post when I thought of it. It’s so hard to keep up with everything in .space recently...

Anyway, I really like this MOC of yours. Excellent SNOT work and that large canopy really drives home the ‘compact’ concept. That’s a refreshing approach to opening that canopy; so much safer than the suicide door approach that some of us have taken.

Keep up the good SNOT.

Peace and schleim,

Professor Whateverly

Thanks, Ley. BTW, I like the use of those half cylinder bits for the headlights on your Solara. I’ve thought about try something like that before, but I could’nt rationlize buying 2 Jango Fett’s Slave 1s to get the pieces.

Later, Todd Amacher