 Space / 32583
32582  |  32584
Subject:
shizzolate my ride
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:23:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

What up cuz? Snoop D-O-double Gizzle in da hizzle. I’m commin out to show love for ma man Astro Marley, know what I’m sayin?

I’m rollin with the RastaSTARians is dis sweet pimped out Six-Fo- straight up doggy style...

Ya’ll can click on dat bomb diggity for da file once da fuz lets it through, know what I’m sayin?

Until such, have a look at me and ma hazzizo frontin.

Check out da brizzle on dis Gin-n-Juice drive.

Church!