 Space / 32444
32443  |  32445
Subject:
New MOC- Pirate APC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:50:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Not much of a name, I know.

(Click on the image, my puppet! Click it!)

There’s no real interior, I focused mostly on the exterior while building.

The half-stud plate to the left of the hatch is for mounting weapons, but at the time of these pictures I didn’t have any for it.

Soren Roberts, Pirate Guildmaster