 Space / 32440
Re: Stowed-armament fighter and police skycar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:00:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   I made this fighter quite some time ago as my first use of 3x12 wedge slopes. At meetings this is the favourite with the kids, the stowed-weapon function makes it very playable. The canopy was originally trans-red, more recently I acquired a different one which went really well with the colour scheme. The photos are a little over-saturated, lime green really looks OK in real life :-)

I rather like the design of the lizard. Pop out weapons are a favorite of mine. Not a huge fan of lime green but you mananged to make it look pretty decent. Nice functionality built in as well.

-Steve McDonough