 Space / 32398
32397  |  32399
Subject:
Stowed-armament fighter and police skycar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:38:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I made this fighter quite some time ago as my first use of 3x12 wedge slopes. At meetings this is the favourite with the kids, the stowed-weapon function makes it very playable. The canopy was originally trans-red, more recently I acquired a different one which went really well with the colour scheme. The photos are a little over-saturated, lime green really looks OK in real life :-)

This one was obviously inspired by the Moller Skycar:

Cheers,