 Space / 32349
    More Space Trains! —John Neal
   I became inspired by Jake's intermodal warehouse, and specifically by the idea of trains riding around on the Moonbase project transporting containers. I had left BrickFest PDX thinking that I would build some 8 wide ore cars, but now I decided to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: More Space Trains! —Anthony Babington
      (...) that locomotive positively rocks! it'd probably be too tall for the moonbase (or very close), but it positively oozes style (like an old streamliner), I love it. the freight car is really neat too, but apart from the colors, it doesn't really (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

         Re: More Space Trains! —John Neal
     (...) Hey, thanks! Yeah, I really got carried away with the design. It had even been shortened already by 1 full brick height:-) I'm not used to building from fantasy, and so things just took off. I had in the back of my mind the utilitarian nature (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: More Space Trains! —Josh Baakko
   (...) Sure don't say anthing about the Spamcake train!? And WHEN is this TCLTC layout gonna be unvailed? I've been waiting forever to see it in light, I see little sneaks in Ross's folder, I wanna see MORE! Josh (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: More Space Trains! —John Neal
   (...) ??? Are you talking about (URL) THIS>? Something I haven't really mentioned but of which I'm very proud is my Spamcake Diner™ Moonbase module that I took to BrickFest PDX. I need to post a page about that.... (...) Yeah, I apologize for that. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)