 Space / 32349
32348  |  32350
Subject:
More Space Trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:01:46 GMT

I became inspired by Jake’s intermodal warehouse, and specifically by the idea of trains riding around on the Moonbase project transporting containers. I had left BrickFest PDX thinking that I would build some 8 wide ore cars, but now I decided to jump right into intermodal:-)

I whipped up this Space loco and container car, along with some containers that fit to the “standard” Jake set. It was a lot of fun designing the containers-- among the color schemes I used: Spamcake, Blacktron, and Maersk:-)

Anyway, I haven’t much time to elaborate, so I’ll just provide the link:

S P A C E.......Trains!

JOHN