 Space / 31893
Re: sPace3800 - P38 contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:47:19 GMT

"Steve Runnels" <steve@livethenow.com> wrote in message
news:Htz9JI.39I@lugnet.com...

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74398<http://www.brickshelf
.com/gallery/SteveR/sPace3800/01.jpg>>

Click the pic to view the rest.

--SteveR

Short and stubby, almost like a flying wing--very original!  P38 is a cool
design, but I've been looking forward to the creations that stretch the idea
and only suggest P38.  Yours is a very cool interpretation and stretches it
nicely.  I like the rugged color scheme of all greys and black.  Very
interesting and different detail work, too, like that engine design with the
faceted gold hemispheres and all the jagged edges on the hoses, technic gear
racks, vent tiles, grooved bricks, etc.

-- Tom

-- Tom