 Space / 31598
Re: sPace3800 - P38 contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 02:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels wrote:

--SteveR

Wow, I really liked your entry. I like how you built the engine pods and used the LOM canopy. One thing it could use is a way to “round-off” the front of the canopy. Maybe a 4x4 half-sphere or 4x4 radar dish or something. It just looks a little blunt to me. Great use of the racer’s engine parts behind the cockpit and the pilot’s seat rocks!

Are you using the new or classic dark grey in this moc? On my monitor the dark gray looks a bit bluish to me. If so, then maybe the color change won’t be so bad afterall when I amass enough pieces to work with.

Lastly for some reason the whole craft looks vaguely cylon to me. Guess I’ll have to send my vipers after it to check it out.

I can’t wait for my BL order to get shipped so I can finish my entry. There are so many great entries for this contest... oh do I feel so sorry for the people who have actually pick a winner.

thoroughly enjoyed, drc