 Space / 31892
Re: P38 Contest Entry- The BB-NJ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 02:03:59 GMT

"Aaron Sneary" <saaron@diamondcomics.com> wrote in message
news:Hu4KA6.19qK@lugnet.com...
I cannot remember if the contest is over or not, but this was built the • evening
of the announcement of the contest:

The BB-NJ (may or may not stand for Built Before the New Job)

No offense to your main model there, but what I really like is that little
ordinance cart with the missiles on it.  :)  If this were sold as a kit, I'd
want that cart and driver (and the base plates) to be part of it.  The black
and white stripes remind me a whole lot of some of the common P51 paint
schemes.  This definitely feels World War II inspired.

I like the feel of the layout.  Like it's just landed and the ground crew is
scrambling to refuel, repair, and re-arm it for it's next sortie. Except for
that assortment of odd characters down there, especially the guy with the
scepter.  What's he all about?  ;)

-- Tom