 Space / 31621
    18 different Custom Lego Space sets available —Lee Meyer
   I now have my 18th custom space design completed and available, adding to my complement of different custom space lego sets for sale. Prices for the sets range between $14.00 and $90. I have updated the prices recently so take some time to check (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available —Douglas R. Clark
     (...) Hi Lee, You have some pretty nice looking space MOCs there. However, I think that this post would be more appropriate in the lugnet.market groups than here in .space. I am somewhat new here myself, but I am under the impression that for-sale, (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available —Dave Schuler
   (...) I don't hang out at Bricklink too often, so maybe I'm missing some easy step, but is it possible to view images of the sets that are larger than postage stamps? I was looking for a link to an image gallery, but I couldn't find one. Very (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Click on the [more] link in the description. HTH, --Bram (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available —Dave Schuler
   (...) Aha! That did it. Thanks. Now, get to work on those 2x4 bricks made of sodium like I've been asking about for so long... Dave! (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)