 Space / 31654
Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
Hi, Lee!
   I don't hang out at Bricklink too often, so maybe I'm missing
some easy step, but is it possible to view images of the sets that are
larger than postage stamps?

Click on the [more] link in the description. HTH,

Aha!  That did it.  Thanks.

Now, get to work on those 2x4 bricks made of sodium like I've been asking about
for so long...

Dave!