 Space / 31621
31620  |  31622
Subject:
18 different Custom Lego Space sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 01:29:33 GMT

I now have my 18th custom space design completed and available, adding to my
complement of different custom space lego sets for sale.  Prices for the sets
range between $14.00 and $90.  I have updated the prices recently so take some
time to check them out.

The latest addition is the Interstellar Defender Flagship.  It's the biggest
ship I currently offer, and has the largest crew complement (three).  It's about
1 1/2 the size of the Starfish Galactic Cruiser, now my second-biggest ship.  It
sports some unique features, such as retractable landing gear, and a removable
top that allows full access to all parts of the ship.

(FYI, I am in the process of going through each model and identifying how many
pieces are in each.)

The color schemes all utilize the classic blue/grey, and also add in dark grey
and black. The designs also take advantage of the latest slopes, wedges,
windscreens and engines.

If you're a guy or gal who likes space sets, you're bound to find one you like!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lmeyer

Lee :)