 Space / 31594
  Re: Moonbase at Brickfest... how was it planned?

(...) Well sadly I didn't get to go to Brickfest, but I was in charge of planning the moonbase IndyLUG just did this weekend. I thought I would go over what I did to plan it out and what I would recomend you to do. We planned and built almost (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase at Brickfest... how was it planned?

(...) That's a really cool idea if it's feasible to do something like that. I don't think MichLUG has that luxury, since the bulk of our Moonbase capacity is split between Indiana and Canada. Our solution is simply making sure that we all confirm (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase at Brickfest... how was it planned?

(...) Yeah it did not turn out as useful as I hoped because many people either were not there or they didn't have their module done. It did however whip up more interest in the club members that were not into space. It also let the people who didn't (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase at Brickfest... how was it planned?

(...) Yeah, I can see how that could be a problem. Do you make updated layout plans available to club members on a regular basis? That might help people who can't show up for a dry assembly meeting see what needs to be filled in a bit more. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)