 Space / 31481
Re: Space Bubble Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:44:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
   I’d be surprised if this is a particularly original MOC, but I can’t recall seeing one around. So without further ado, here’s the

Space Bubble Car
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/space/bubble07.jpg

Sooooo cute! Does the canopy open to let the driver get out?

Alas, not. The canopy hinge itself can’t work when two bubble canopies are butted against each other. I experimented with a separate hinge, which failed aesthetically in that it made the Space Bubble Car too tall, and practically in that, while it would open and close nicely when empty, it couldn’t cope when the seat and driver was added.

Maybe some sort of slide would work?

Cheers

Richie Dulin