 Space / 31446
Re: Space Bubble Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:13:59 GMT

   There’s some more pics of it, post moderation, here.

This is a fun little ditty - I can see a bunch of these around the moonbase.

Any chance you’d post either instructions or an exploded view? my main question is whether the driver’s seat is simply placed within the bubble or is it attached somehow?

-lenny