 Space / 3131
Re: Microfig scale Bardiel and other updates.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:08:22 GMT

"Erin Windross" <e-windross@home.com> wrote in message
I will not get inspired

<snip>

I will get inspired....

    Ahh the madness that is the creative process.... LOL

NO!!!! Must resist.....destroying ship......looking at • Bardiel.....building
things..........AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Well thanks alot! Now I just destroyed my ferry because of your • masterpiece.
Hmmph! <g>

    Hey please tell me you didn't really destroy your ship!

    Jon.

--
Starship Bardiel
http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html