 Space / 3127
Re: Microfig scale Bardiel and other updates.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:38:05 GMT

"Humberto Zamora" <celia1@swbell.net> wrote in message
Is that Predaking and Jetfire I see?
Is that big 'bot Ft. Max?

    Heh. Yup. Left to right: Predaking, Jetfire, Japanese Overlord, Orguss
Orgroid and Fort Max. My robots don't play well with my lego. But you know
the big ship doesn't put up with this sort of abuse. ; )

Nice work there, I like it.
Them's ships big!

    Thanks a lot!

    Jon.--