 Space / 3130
Re: Screamin' Balrogs Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:47:05 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:
Reginald Smythe has released some press photos of the LS-10 Landspeeder for
your perusal. He invites you to view them at your leisure.

Oh my, you've gone with the newer landspeeder.  I'm gonna have to do another
one...  ;-)

Great detail, esp. with the weapons.  Also with the armor plating in front of
the pilot.  Engine looks sweet, too.

Lightfoot -- the new missiles and rifle are great!  Be warned -- I may
"borrow" the radome from your missile launcher assembly for use in one of my
models...

Cheers,
- jsproat

NOBODY likes to see innocent people hurt in the way of justice...
  but I guess there are worse things.
   - "McKeegan"