 Space / 31184
Re: UFO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:01:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote: -snip-

Hi TRS,

Sometimes simple is best. I really like this one. I must make some. High coolness to piece ratio (7 pieces IINM), simplicity plus spin-ability; it’s all you could want from so few pieces. I like the ones where the pieces jump out at you, (as long as you’re prepared, and they are not moving too fast ;-) Thanks for the nod too.

Peace and jumping pieces,

Professor Whateverly

(sigfig pre-empted ‘til Brickshelf is up again)

I dunno what’s wierder: when the piece jumps out at you, where one catches your eye, or when the pesky piece you just spent five minutes looking for is sitting under your hand...

Disturbingly, at my place, jumping pieces are usually preceeded by a cat and followed by swearing and / or sobbing.

BTW, I don’t think I ever repplied to your posts, but Space Hippies Rule :)

TRS