 Space / 31166
Re: UFO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:40:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Theodore Sammis II wrote:
   Hide the children, there’s been another UFO sighting!
This classic saucer was seen very breifly and only a few photographs came out well enough to prove it was real.

Very elegant and cool. I would love to see a flight of these over a micro scale city.

And look- a post that isn’t about legofan.net!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Yeah, I’d love to have a flock of these things, or a herd, or at least a dozen :) Then I’d have to build the city... and maybe get a video camera and some fishing wire... I sense a project...

TRS