 Space / 31185
Re: Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Theodore Sammis II wrote:
   Reintroducing the NightHawk
After Mod

-snip-

Hey, some nice changes you’ve done.

I still think the nose area throws it off, but the piston engine and the big clunky machine guns go a long way toward making it look more Crimson Skies era.

The only other suggestion I would have is to use shorter wings on the wingtips, but that’s a stylistic notion.

Cool.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

I did try smaller wingflaps, but the 4x4 ones seemed too stubby. If only there was a 6x4 to go with the 8x4 Ah well, lack of parts can sometimes lead to interesting comprimises :)
Funny that in the previous version the Engine was half there, just burried so it couldn’t be seen.

Anyway, thanks again for your commeents on the before and after.
TRS