 Space / 30893
Re: Transparent Black Hinge Panel 2 x 4 x 3 & 1/3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 05:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
CAn anyone help me to idnetify what set the transparent black Hinge Panel 2 x 4
x 3 & 1/3 comes from?  This may be part number (2582).

Clifton:

You may want to consider cross posting instead of multiple posting next time.

This thread in trains and a parallel one in space
(http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=30891) had the same set of followup question
asked, the same answer by you pointing to the rendered model, and the same
ultimate conclusion (it's a rendered part, not a real one) all at essentially
the same time.

This sort of duplication is precisely why, in my view, cross posting is MUCH
preferred to starting multiple parallel threads. More efficient, better overall
picture, better search results if people go looking later, and less work for the
thread originator as well.

see this entry in the FAQ:
http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Administrative/multiple
and this somewhat longer and more strident screed on the topic:
http://news.lugnet.com/faq/?n=1237

Hope that helps.