 Space / 30835
  First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

After a long dark period, after reading Lugnet .space posts for more than one year, after being greatly impressed and inspired by the MOCs presented in this forum, here is my first submission to your critics : the Barchetta. Barchetta is the perfect (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space) !!

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Very smooth! Very Caddy! It is pretty clear you have been building and holding out photos for public consumption. Come on now, dish out the rest.... Aaron (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Whoa! As Nik would say, "that's TIGHT!" As Aaron said.. "Very Caddy" indeed. There are lots of nice touches but I think my fave is using the elbow exhaust pipes as front bumpers. Managing to use the new minifig vehicle hood is also a huge (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

In lugnet.space, J. Pascal Rignault wrote: snip (...) This is very nice! Some very nice snot, and also, excellent addition of functionality. THe opening trunk and engine compartments are a nice touch. I looked around your brickshelf folder, and it (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

now THAT'S what i call cool! Rob (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

In lugnet.space, J. Pascal Rignault wrote: Any beaches? Just (URL) one> that I know of, but it doesn't have a parking lot. The surfing is pretty lousy too. (...) Are the silver horns being used as side-view mirrors? Oh, and you teased me with (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Very nice! It looks like something that could be cruising Corruscant, looking for a beach there... Chapeau, mon ami! La Sylvi (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Well done! That's quite the entrance. There are too many excellent details to mention them all, but I especially like the roof opening and the overall look: very well thought out. I see in your brickshelf folder that you've been busy. There (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Thanks Aaron! I really wanted this Barchetta to be as smooth as possible. I have to recognise it took me long time before daring to post anything in here... Now that I receive a warm and friendly welcome, I'll dare more often! JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Thanks Larry! When I found how to use the exhausts as front bumpers, I thought it gave the front part of that car a nice and agressive look. Beter have this one in front of you, rather than in your back! JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Hello Daniel, Thanks for the good words! The woody is under work..... stay tuned! JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) So I guess we'll have to keep on wandering around.... (...) Absolutely! Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Thanks Professor! (...) Too many parts are only available in few colors in my collection, but I see it as a good way to force oneself to try and match them. JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Just wanted to say it looks awesome, dude. Like, totally. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Thanks GA! JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Thanks Rob! JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Digging around (was Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Hey Prof, thanks for the hint to go digging... great suggestion. Lookie here at what I found: (URL) crimson skies MOC> Hey, it turns out you're THAT guy: (URL) "Breguet Marine"==Porco Rosso? > Some of us were marveling at "Breguet Marine" back (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Digging around (was Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Dear Larry, At that time, I saw the thread started by Trevor, but I couldn't find the way to reply (how to post on Lugnet) :-( I saw Porco Rosso, and most of Myasaki's movies (great source of inspiration), but that's not what I had in mind when (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Olala! Merci Sylvi! JP. (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)