 Space / 30852
Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:13:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, J. Pascal Rignault wrote:

Any beaches? Just one that I know of, but it doesn’t have a parking lot. The surfing is pretty lousy too.

   Barchetta is the perfect two-people space roadster to go to the beach, race with your friends, or just go to work... trying not to exeed the speed limit.

Are the silver horns being used as side-view mirrors? Oh, and you teased me with this shot. I was so hoping it had a working convertible roof. I’ve never been a huge fan of yellow as a sports car color, but it works pretty well for this one. I could see it cruising past Disney Planet any day.