 Space / 30876
Re: Digging around (was Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:25:39 GMT

Dear Larry,

At that time, I saw the thread started by Trevor, but I couldn’t find the way to reply (how to post on Lugnet) :-(

I saw Porco Rosso, and most of Myasaki’s movies (great source of inspiration), but that’s not what I had in mind when working on the Breguet-Marine. Just coincidence...

If you want to see a very neat version of Porco Rosso’s plane, try this one : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=42772 Brilliant!

JP.