 Space / 30868
Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 03:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, J. Pascal Rignault wrote:
   After a long dark period, after reading Lugnet .space posts for more than one year, after being greatly impressed and inspired by the MOCs presented in this forum, here is my first submission to your critics : the Barchetta.

Just wanted to say it looks awesome, dude.

Like, totally.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator