 Space / 30668
    Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey —Terry Prosper
   (...) I once found the set (URL) for 3$cdn, so about 2$US. Needless to say, I bought all of them and now, I have plenty of d-gray slopes, white skulls and J,Thunder Minifigs! There are some nice parts in this little set. It's a shame I couldn't get (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey —Ley Ward
   (...) SNIP (...) Hey Terry, Yeah, I scored a few of those too. But, um... it wasn't actually a serious question. I mean, I've shopped at your Bricklink store, so I have a good idea about where you get your gray pieces; same places we all do. (I (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey —Terry Prosper
   (...) Yes we do. And believe it or not, we also have Wal-Marts :-) But I also shopped at a place called Club-Jouet in Québec. It's a warehouse store where other merchants go buy toys for their own store, so as you can imagine, the prices are very (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey —Ley Ward
   In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper wrote: SNIP (...) No such implication intended. I meant that you had clearly spent your money wisely (on Lego) as Frank had (on recording equipment) rather than on something regretable. The further intent was to set up (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey —Terry Prosper
   (...) Hehe, don't worry, I never thaught you implied it! As for the shopping part, I wish you luck, my store is permanently closed. I'm now a buyer, not a seller! Terry (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)