 Space / 30352
    Kamon Corp has joined the hunt for the Grand Admiral! —Tyler Walles
   With the termoil of all the skull pods attacking the home world of Kamon Corp We have all agreed, We need the Grand Admiral! This new fighter joins new protypical technology with old knowledge, big engine, little ship, go fast! As a mater of fact it (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Kamon Corp has joined the hunt for the Grand Admiral! —Tyler Walles
   Here are some more ships for aid in the search for the grand Admiral! They are the Peregrin a light bomber (URL) majestic a small trans port craft (URL) tiro, a speeder (URL) mocpages site for your veiwing pleasure (URL) Tryst C.E.O Kamon (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Kamon Corp has joined the hunt for the Grand Admiral! —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Very cool! I love the blip fighter and the peregrine, very swooshable!--looks like the Peregrine hasn't been used in many years--either that or it just passed through a magnetic dust cloud or something. My one semi-criticism...how do they (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Kamon Corp has joined the hunt for the Grand Admiral! —Tyler Walles
   (...) HEre are some more pictures the blip fighter (URL) majestic (URL) peregrin (URL) I am updating the majestic, I could use some advice here is a pic of it so far (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Kamon Corp has joined the hunt for the Grand Admiral! —Tyler Walles
   Okay here it is, the Majestic II, It features bigger engines (URL) better fuel system (URL) a n R2 unit (URL) can hold two piolets, six troopers and all the weaponry they want (URL) larger carrier varient is being developed to bring supplies and (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)