 Space / 30124
Re: The Search for the Grand Admiral!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:32:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
   Too long has 3vil gone unchecked! Too long have the posts been littered with 3vil skulls. .Space needs it’s hero back!

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68397 To be Continued...

Thank the Maker! I’ve been wondering if I was the only one concerned about the dark side rising in .space. Just yesterday, I was admiring the GA’s new clothes, perhaps that was the beginning of all this. Someone slipped the GA 3vil clothes!

Good luck in your search. Keep your eyes open for Dr. Terrible, the Shpleevil, those nasty Sheepnorks, and of course Megabloks. Where’s Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads when you need them!

Aaron S

..Shpleevil?

...Sheepnorks?

....MEGABLOCKS?!?