 Space / 30107
Re: The Search for the Grand Admiral!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:44:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
Too long has 3vil gone unchecked!  Too long have the posts been littered with
3vil skulls.  .Space needs it's hero back!

Working on the barest of leads (found here
<http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=29707> )  I've dedicated myself to bringing
back the original GA!

Captain Forbes,

I admire you for your guts, loyalty, and charisma, but I'd say get your duff
outta that place! I thought that laundry press looked a bit odd from the start
but I didn't think it could have been that bad!

-ªþ§