 Space / 30111
Re: The Search for the Grand Admiral!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:00:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
   Too long has 3vil gone unchecked! Too long have the posts been littered with 3vil skulls. .Space needs it’s hero back!

Working on the barest of leads (found here http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=29707 ) I’ve dedicated myself to bringing back the original GA!

Deep links: 1: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/gasearch1.jpg 2: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/gasearch2.jpg 3: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/gasearch3.jpg 4: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/gasearch4.jpg Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68397 To be Continued...

(special thanks go out to the real GA for the lettering job, one day I hope to have my own copy of Illustrator)

Thank the Maker! I’ve been wondering if I was the only one concerned about the dark side rising in .space. Just yesterday, I was admiring the GA’s new clothes, perhaps that was the beginning of all this. Someone slipped the GA 3vil clothes!

Good luck in your search. Keep your eyes open for Dr. Terrible, the Shpleevil, those nasty Sheepnorks, and of course Megabloks. Where’s Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads when you need them!

Aaron S