 Space / 30106
30105  |  30107
Subject:
The Search for the Grand Admiral!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 05:07:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Too long has 3vil gone unchecked!  Too long have the posts been littered with
3vil skulls.  .Space needs it's hero back!

Working on the barest of leads (found here
<http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=29707> )  I've dedicated myself to bringing
back the original GA!

Deep links:
1: <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/gasearch1.jpg>

2: <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/gasearch2.jpg>

3: <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/gasearch3.jpg>

4: <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/gasearch4.jpg>

Folder: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68397>

To be Continued...

(special thanks go out to the real GA for the lettering job, one day I hope to
have my own copy of Illustrator)