 Space / 299
Re: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:40:41 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
Paul,
  I suppose as you were typing your long question about the 6977, you
missed (1) Joseph's review of that same set.

Yeah, and it's the middle of the night over here - I was real spooked when I
looked back and saw my question answered, I can tell you! Especially when I
was joking around pitching my question in that silly "mystical oracle" sort
of way. Don't make fun of witchcraft, boys and girls! Man, it's late. I
really should be in bed asleep, I'm rambling again.

I haven't opened mine yet - it
doesn't appear all that interesting, but his review tempts me to open and
build the thing, then use the pieces to make something else.  I'd buy a lot
at $5, maybe only one or two at $50 or more.

Yeah, I'd kind of overlooked the struts, they would be good in dk grey - 6
for $50, though? Maybe not. Those black "saucer bottom quarters" sound
interesting. What other sets are they in? Has an LDraw part been done for
them? I'd like to see a picture.

Anyway, to sleep, perchance to dream!
Paul
[My page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/  Update soon! ]