 Space / 29817
Re: Colonial Viper MOC (update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:51:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Douglas R. Clark wrote:
I've uploaded pictures of my re-worked Colonial Viper Moc to brickshelf.

     -----     Snippety - doo - dah     -----

I think this thing looks great!  Pretty good likeness of the BSG original, and
nice job on the tapering nose.

One suggestion with your re-worked upper intake:

Instead of putting a 2 x 2 plate under the two 1 x 2 plates with one stud, how
about a single 1 x 2 plate under the rear 1 x 2 plate with one stud?  This would
still give the sides (flags) something to rest against, but would keep the top
of the intake opening looking thinner.  Hope that made sense.....

Anyway, your original version was great, but your re-work is even better!

I'm still waiting on lt. gray plate hinges from BL so I used the white ones
for now.

So THAT'S why they were white......

Overall I'm pretty happy with the way it looks now.

Me too.

Thanks,

tim romine