 Space / 29687
  PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

Spacers. It seems 3vil is thriving in our universe. The 3vil Admiral, Dr Cranium, the always pesky Dr. Terrible, and the Eastern Block are even at this moment formulating plans to stomp on the free peoples of space. The Vanguard and PCS forces are (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) That's 3vil GRAND Admiral. I laugh at your pitiful skull-less ship and your silly other Grand Admiral. Hah! Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Wait so this is funny, did the 3vil GA cause Classic Space to come about, um, following that time logic? Whoa! :0 (...) Yikes! Good build, and that is one heck of a presentation to boot! Nice Work! (...) :) e (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) If you weren't taken I'd want to have your babies. That's how good you are. Just sayin. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

This latest insult is just yet another piece of evidence that the PCS Forces are just warmongering captialists! Just look at those impresive weapons, probably to be used to destroy critical cargo shipments of Vodka to the outland colonies! Plus, the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Jeez! I go away for a while and space is chok full of goodies. Excellent work Adm. Giddens. Once again you have proven why you are worthy of the title Admiral. This would be really cool in a squaron of three or four. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Hmmm, I think we better put out a All Space Points Bulletin for the location of the Grand Admiral. He's been missing for far to long and I find this 3vil clone annoying and abrasive... as well as having questionable hygene. space. (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) No, the only thing the 3vil GA causes is more 3vil... and his super secret Makumstale© Donut Ray causes my snacks to go bad. *shakes fist* DARN YOU 3vil clone!! (...) Thanks, tis FUN. space. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) I... um... uh... umm... thanks I guess. I guess we'll be waitin' on a Mark photoshop picture of that unfortunate offspirng... OK so I'm totally creaped out, but thanks for the compliment! (stay away from me at Brickfest. ;-) ) (URL) Admiral (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) BLAH BLAH BLAH.... Does waitin in line for toilet paper give you commies diarrhea of the mouth? shesh. Those impressive weapons are only used to shoot down attacking EB fighters as they swarm over our bases. And yes, expect warms of these to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) You'll never find the Grand Admiral! I will soon have the secret to spamcake power and you will ALL suffer! Muahaha MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...ughpthbbt* Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Most excellent. Most excellent indeed. ~Trev (still trying to figure out good alien uses for advernturer's Yeti parts for a space layout at an upcoming show) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Ya, space has been extra lively the last couple o' days with some fine MOCS. Way to go spacers! Keep it up! Ya I'd like to build a couple more, but shesh PCS is expensive ;-) Took apart the US FLY for some parts for this. (first of last years (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Hey I got a buncha them orange adventurer monster things (tiger thing). I got a few of those sets for a buck. Good PCS pieces in there. Lookin forward to seein' the layout. Thanks for the comments. Keep the space bro! (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Excellent as always. If building stuff like this means breaking up old stuff then I say do it. Now, go and build a seed part moc :) Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

It's okay, I'll rent you a guard Sheepnork. Wait, those are s'posed to be secret! Forget I said that... Cool MOC. Hopefully I'll be at Brickfest to check this out in depth. I really dig the cockpit, and the asymmetrical weapons arrangement. Soren (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Oh my. What a beauty! To see her complete, with guns at the ready and engines ablaze...it warms the heart. Taking the war to the Block. Everything seems to be coming to a head. Chris, amazing work. I really love the contrast between smooth and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

The entire PCS concept is just cool. On this model, I really dig the two cannons in the starboard gunpod that use the technic exhasut pieces. Are the side gunpods capable of pivoting (up/down) as well or are those guns forward firing only? I also (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) War is not ever desired but sometimes it's necessary. Kinda like bad cole slaw or parsley. Thanks for the compliments Lt. Wood! A promotion might be in order ;-) I hope you get the opportunity to see em. Come on down to the southland and pop (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Seed part eh? hmmm just had an idear, iffin' I got the time. 2 more PCS mocs are coming by the end of the week i hope. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Excellent comrade... er... friend... I do not know which is better, your skill with the brick or your skill with the Photoshop! :-) Either way, I feel an arms race coming on... And its so very cold in space... Peace! -Jason (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Bad cole-slaw is never necessary but it is something to go to war over! -Jason (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) These pods only fire forward. The cannon on the bottom however spin left and right. (...) The interior is detailed. Basically it's computer panels and generators. Not much of major interest. The rear wall that contains the airlock door is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) WOW. 'nuff said. PCS kicks @$$!! Nathan (sigless) Wells Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

In lugnet.space, Jason Whittenburg wrote: <snip> (...) Well, with the text effects, yes, they're well executed...but I do find your statement in a sense, humorous :) I noticed that some of the effects could have been a bit more discreet (noting the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Blah blah blahh, bla bleh blah bla blablablah. Blah, blaaah blabla blaah. Blah blablah, blah; blah blah blahblah. Blah blah, <www.blahblahblah.co...hblah.htm> Blah! Blahblah blah blablah? Blah.. Blah Blah and Master, 3GA (URL) P.S. Blah (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Ya, it's my kitchen light. It came from Lowe's. It cost 109 bucks. The picture was a 5 second cut and blend in photoshop. I'll get you to proof em next time before I post. (...) noooo, really?... (...) Glad I could spark a moment's spark of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) Alternate lighting source? Sure...perhaps a second sun/ or reflection from a full moon? Maybe that second moon in named "Lowe's moon"? Ya don't know whats to the right of the pic now, do ya? overexamination can just lead to a more creative (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) BLAM! (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class

(...) It takes an evil genius to use this much sarcasm in one post. p.s. your link didn't work for me. perhaps it should have been (URL) pat bunn (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)