 Space / 29704
Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Spacers.

If you weren’t taken I’d want to have your babies. That’s how good you are.

Just sayin.

    j o n
zemi.net
moonbase
the-shipyard

I... um... uh... umm... thanks I guess. I guess we’ll be waitin’ on a Mark photoshop picture of that unfortunate offspirng...

OK so I’m totally creaped out, but thanks for the compliment! (stay away from me at Brickfest. ;-) )

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.