 Space / 29709
Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:38:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Spacers.

It seems 3vil is thriving in our universe. The 3vil Admiral, Dr Cranium, the always pesky Dr. Terrible, and the Eastern Block are even at this moment formulating plans to stomp on the free peoples of space. The Vanguard and PCS forces are stretched thin, thus prompting the design and construction of a new Multi-role vessel. Introducing:

Jeez! I go away for a while and space is chok full of goodies. Excellent work Adm. Giddens. Once again you have proven why you are worthy of the title Admiral. This would be really cool in a squaron of three or four.

Pat Bunn

Ya, space has been extra lively the last couple o’ days with some fine MOCS. Way to go spacers! Keep it up!

Ya I’d like to build a couple more, but shesh PCS is expensive ;-) Took apart the US FLY for some parts for this. (first of last years bunch to hit the recycle bin... *sniff*) Thanks for all the encouragement!

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.