 Space / 29829
Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:10:13 GMT

   Well, with the text effects, yes, they’re well executed...but I do find your statement in a sense, humorous :) I noticed that some of the effects could have been a bit more discreet (noting the painted reflection at the front and some of the fringing around the sides, notably the bottom) This is interesting since the original image’s lighting scheme appears to function with the environment, yet the reflections at the front suggest an alternate lighting source.

Yes, I realize I’m overtly critical of such things. Such is the reward for overexamination...

Alternate lighting source? Sure...perhaps a second sun/ or reflection from a full moon? Maybe that second moon in named “Lowe’s moon”? Ya don’t know whats to the right of the pic now, do ya?

overexamination can just lead to a more creative solution/explanation...

-Scott Lyttle