 Space / 296
  6977 Arachnoid Star Base

You know, if there is one universal law I have seen for many, many years, it is that heavily discounted Lego moves. It gets bought. I have seen the Technic Space Shuttles get discounted, and they got snapped up, despite being still costing almost (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

Paul, I suppose as you were typing your long question about the 6977, you missed (1) Joseph's review of that same set. I haven't opened mine yet - it doesn't appear all that interesting, but his review tempts me to open and build the thing, then (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

John DiRienzo wrote in message ... (...) Yeah, and it's the middle of the night over here - I was real spooked when I looked back and saw my question answered, I can tell you! Especially when I was joking around pitching my question in that silly (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

(...) The 6198 Sting Ray Stormer has 4 of them. These are a nice piece. They make the saucer tops much more useable. It is possible to build a flexible wall using 1x3 bricks and 1x1 cylinders which mates with the saucer sections. Doing that makes a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

LOL It would look really stupid, wouldn´t it? --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

Frank Filz wrote in message <38187E76.2F1C@minds...ng.com>... (...) I guess I was somewhat wrong about this set. I bought it today and I'm not really disappointed. You're spot on about the pieces, they're pretty good. There is a pleasing assortment (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)