 Space / 28904
Re: TMC Concept Drop and Retrieval Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 01:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote:
-snip-
Here is the Brick Shelf link:

Regards,
David Rabadan.

Okay, just this one post and then I revert back to lurker mode. ;

The sleeper awakes haha.
School keeping you busy? Thanks for de-lurking to give me your comments,
it really means a lot.

I was waiting till you finally ventured into .space, David!

Well, I have been trying to build a dropship for my Power Armor
but they kept getting smaller and smaller.  I was basically waiting for
a Power Armor that I was really happy with in size, posseability,
"coolness factor", and able to fit a whole minifig.
When I finished PA004B I made up my mind.

My mind's too clouded to think critically now, but overall I think you're on
the right track. The cockpit area, with the sensor pod up front, has a
fantastic sculpted quality to it. The retractable nacelle boom also adds
realism and practicality to your ship. Oh, and of course the hard-suits are
great, as to be expected from D. Rabadan.

Glad you like it.  The cockpit is my favorite part of this MOC.

Good luck on the revision, and heed Gil's comments, they sound very
reasonable and helpful.

Thanks Mladen, I value all input and I will definitely explore Gil's.
Regards.